Wednesday, July 25, 2007

R.I.P. *Joaquin Reyna* (Papa)




Today marks the 2nd anniversary of my Grandfather's death. I grew up in my Grandparents house, so I was very close to him. I miss his witty sense of humor and his funny remarks. He was the smart cookie of the family. Everyone would go to him for advice or to fix stuff (he could fix anything) I think he liked that- it made him feel important, which he was.

He was the first person I've ever lost close to me. He had lung cancer which ended up moving into his brain. It was very hard to see him deteriorate like he did. I felt so helpless and wanted to comfort him, but there was nothing I could.

He's in a better place now, peaceful. He was 78 when he passed. My Grandmother looks to the bright side and says he lived a long eventful life. Good to know! :)

I miss you Papa and love you lots!

August 16, 1928 - July 25, 2005




3 comments:

Ashley said...

You are truely blessed to have known such a wonderful person that held so much meaning in your life!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
No More Crawling Downloads With NZB Files You Can Hastily Find High Quality Movies, Console Games, Music, Applications & Download Them at Accelerated Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB[/B][/URL]