Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Hot Pants

So I've decided to try out the "Hot Pants" DVD workout. It's a dance work out and is lots of fun. I actually did the entire 45 minutes of it last night. So today I can barely walk and my entire body is in pain. Im going to try it again today to loosen my body up so I can WALK IN VENICE. LOL That would really suck if I was hurting on our vacation. Anyway- I'll give updates on how this dvd works. I've heard nothing but good things about it. Cross your fingers!!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

If it means my butt could look like that, I might have to invest in this video.

Nicole said...

hehe, yeah and it was pretty cheap too. Well, i got it for £8. Not sure what it is back home. Amazon.com

Mom not Mum (Sandy) said...

So, how is the workout going? I need to do something - no idea what. I checked out your food website and yummmy! I'll have to try some of those recipes.

Nicole said...

It's great! I only did it 3 times last week before our trip and I could tell in my tummy. I'm starting fresh on Monday (will do this Mon, Wed, Fri) and Yoga on the other days.