Thursday, August 30, 2007

Thursday Thirteen


13 things about yours truly:
1. I HAVE to vacuum, well, actually, clean the house at least every other day
2. I hate clutter, so I'm always putting stuff in cabinets then later we cant find them. hehe
3. I tend to say "DER" a lot - I know, it's annoying lol
4. I roll my eyes alot (sorry, I can't help it)
5. I have a brother and sister who are twins
6. I come from a Mexican/American family but am the only one apart from my Grandparents who speaks Spanish fluently. (immediate family)
7. I was married right out of high school (it didn't last)
8. I am obsessed with animals. If we could afford it I'd get a ranch with tons of them!
9. I care if people like me or not. Like- really care. I wish I didn't.
10. I was friends with my hubby for 7 years before we "hooked up".
11. I love to cook and would love to be a Chef.
12. When I was 5 I got stung in the eye by a bee. So now I'm petrified of them. (Long story)
13. I love all kinds of music. I will listen to absolutely anything. :)

8 comments:

Addicted to crafting said...

I'm like you on the eye rolly thing. LOL!!!!

Great TT!!!

Anonymous said...

I wish I can speak Spanish fluently though..Know a bit but not much! nice list!

:)

Amy The Black said...

Yo hablo Espanol un poco. Right? Good list. I wish you could come over and help me cook and clean. I'm pretty good with the cooking part. The cleaning part I have problems with.

Ashley said...

Oh nutz..If I would have looked yesterday I would have played along...maybe next week. It is always fun to learn more about people.

Mom not Mum (Sandy) said...

I missed your list yesterday. I am the same with #9 - and I agree I wish I didn't care.

Kendra said...

i am an animal lover too!! what a fun TT list! thanks for stopping by my site to view my TT list too!

Anonymous said...

Hola!

I'm doing a TT today. Taking a little break from cooking after having to give the pork to the cat! (Alfie is a stray, but is *very* well fed!)

Have a great day

Anonymous said...

Great list! I love to cook too! Thanks for stopping by!

Have a great Thursday!